1. Being asked (and confirmed!) to be a panelist at the American Music Therapy National Conference in Jacksonville, Florida, this November. More details to come!
2. Receiving several new client referrals from current MTSA families! Thank you for spreading the word about music therapy! We look forward to using music to address the needs of your friends, families, and acquaintances.
3. The burst in music therapy news coverage. Here are a few examples, as listed by The George Center for Music Therapy.
4. Music Therapy Mailings: We are very excited to see the growth of this new service!
5. Being a guest blogger on Rachel Rambach’s, “Listen & Learn Plus” website. You can view a teaser of the article (it’s all about using Instagram as a form of Music Therapy advocacy) HERE.