MTSA has grown so much over the last 2 years, and I’m pleased to announce that we’re growing some more! We currently have 4 therapists on our team, and I am looking to add another therapist (or more!) to provide services for our clients.
Speaking of clients, I want to brag a little bit here. Music Therapy Services of Austin has a contract with Bluebonnet Trails Community Services under the YES! Medicaid waiver program. We provide individual and group services for children and adolescents with emotional disorders. I was contacted this week by ANOTHER program under Bluebonnet Trails to provide music therapy for Adults with Intellectual Disabilities! I am BEYOND excited that the word is getting out about music therapy and how our services can benefit a variety of populations.
Be on the lookout for information about a new team member (or more!) in the near future!
Thought you were done with countdowns now that the new year is here? Well, I have one more to add to your list! We’re only 10 days away from releasing the next issue of INSPIRE!, and appropriately enough, it happens to be Inspiration Kit #10!!
In this month’s Inspiration Kit (sent out on January 14th), I have included the following:
1. 10 Activity ideas to use in your sessions with children
2. Three downloadable .pdfs full of ideas and activities, PLUS a huge BONUS .pdf, in addition to the actual kit.
3. Lyric Analysis help: songs to use for particular subjects
4. A video JUST for INSPIRE subscribers (with a song, lyrics, and what goals/objectives it addresses)
5. And, as always, ideas for your well-being, inner-techie, business, and your sessions.
Interested in receiving the next issue (sent directly to your email inbox)? CLICK HERE!
ALL FOR THE PRICE OF A FANCY STARBUCKS DRINK! 🙂